It was a dark and stormy…. Pizza.

I know that Pizza Club web-site has seemed a bit lonely for a while, but I would appreciate your understanding.  I have since become engaged, participated in buying and selling of a house, and my ever present fight against international Pizza terrorism.  I don’t know that it needs to be said that Pizza Club requires a meeting for the month of June, but I say it anyway!  Pizza Club must meet in June!  We don’t yet have an official meeting location, or a date, but I believe that we can make it work on the 24th of this month.  The only suggestion I’ve had so far for this as of yet undecided meeting is thus:

[12:09] Philtheo: we need to go somewhere with a ball pit
[12:09] Philtheo: you know how much I love balls

So either he wants to go to Chucky Cheese, or the Gay 90’s started serving Pizza.  I’m open to either option.  Let’s get those suggetsions in, before we let Philtheo actually get a decision into Pizza Club, as this would be a terrifying precedent.

8 comments for “It was a dark and stormy…. Pizza.

June 14, 2006 at 4:31 pm

24th works for me.

-A

2. June 15, 2006 at 2:32 pm

Testiclese is pressuring me to respond, so I guess I will. I have a softball tournament on the 24th, which means I may be playing softball all day and night, but considering the fact that we suck, I probably won’t be playing all day and night. So its up to you guys if you want to risk me not being present at a meeting.

Regardless, I think TJ and I consented on the possibility of going to Cosseta’s. I have no idea if its good, and I don’t remember why it sounded right, but I don’t think I’m welcome at Chucky Cheese or the Gay 90’s any more (I won’t tell you why, but I was banned for the same reason at both places), so we need to go somewhere else.

3. June 16, 2006 at 8:47 am

Adro said he hates Phil, and he hates Cosetta’s, so maybe we’ll put that at a later date, after we’ve kicked Adro out of Pizza Club, and out of life! KAPOW!
    But he did have another suggestion, for Mama Mia’s Pizza, of Maplewood.

It comes though, recommended as the only place that Andrea, the elder Fruzzetti will eat pizza. And I don’t want to say that he’d have the Mafia put a hit on you if you don’t agree with him, but I myself have seen the cement shoes.

June 16, 2006 at 10:11 am

I’m sorry that Adro doesn’t like me, I would hate to see a war between families, so in the interest of peace (and pizza) I will concede Cosetta’s. But Maplewood is a bitch and I hate it. I want to see the whole eastern metro in flames. Other than that I’m pretty open to anything.

5. June 16, 2006 at 10:14 am

Is there anything that you don’t want to see in flames?
    I know you feel as though the entire planet has scorned you, but is it possible that maybe you made all that up that weekend in Arizona when you were on that peyote trip?

June 16, 2006 at 11:36 am

Oh yes, peyote, the only thing I would trade my children for. Well, okay, there’s a lot of things I would trade my children for, but peyote is first on the list.

Speaking of which, I’m very disappointed in the lack of participation from other Pizza Club members. I don’t want to point fingers at Scooter, Schulte, or Erica, but certain people like Scooter, Schulte, and Erica aren’t doing junk for us (I was going to make a dirty joke, but I won’t). I’m just making my concerns (and fury) known to the general pizza population.

June 16, 2006 at 1:36 pm

I will have to confer with a certain person who shall remain nameless. But that could work for us. Also, I have potential pizza club recruits. Our ranks should grow!

8. June 16, 2006 at 3:27 pm

I participate with every bit the pizza club website shoots through the cybreweb, because I host the intranet domain. I check the site about 5 times a day, mostly looking for new comments from Phil.

As to the current question: I may be out of town, or I may be at my sister’s birthday party, or I may be at the pizza club indulging in cheese and crust and sauce. None of you (nor for that matter myself) will know until the day of celebration is upon us.