The Pizza Takes Many Forms

One last Pizza Club outing before the new year, hedging our bets in the event of an AlGorapocalypse.  It’s hard to make Pizza when the ovens are flooded with melted glaciers.  I thought I had an idea for somewhere to go, but for now, it’s fly by night.  Feel free to let me know if you have a hunger for a Pizza Joint, as long as it’s the most delicious Pizza ever made.

Also, let’s try and think of a Pizza Club battle cry, I think it could really increase our visibility.  Nobody knew who The Avengers were, until they started screaming “AVENGERS ASSEMBLE” everywhere they went.  That’s a fact.

Please bring your laser engraved micro chip invites, there have been rumors of imposters entering Pizza Club events.

6 comments for “The Pizza Takes Many Forms

December 22, 2006 at 11:01 am

how about

BRING ON THE TOPPINGS!

I have no idea where to eat pizza. I know Lara always suggests….

Pizza Pie & I
    Restaurant, Pizza
    4205 E 34TH St
    Minneapolis, MN 55406-2828

December 24, 2006 at 3:40 pm

I suggested to Phil on Friday as he was pretending to make out with Rachael that we choose the best Pizza Club location of the year and go back. My vote would be for Mama’s, though I have no problem going to a new place either.

December 26, 2006 at 1:47 pm

I’m down with that. I’m — honestly — just down with pizza!

4. December 27, 2006 at 10:53 am

I’ve recently been tipped off to a Pizza joint of the highest quality: the first time I had it, it was sold to me out the back of a PDQ. That’s a fact. There are a couple places in that chain, and if they have seating, that’s where I think we should go. Cus man is it delicious. It’s called Gina Maria’s, and there are three different places, one in Eden Prairie (PDQ), and two others.

And they own Realpizza.com, so there’s gotta be something good about it.

5. Sarah
    December 28, 2006 at 8:01 am

ala 5th Element: Pizza, good! I’m game for wherever.

January 2, 2007 at 9:04 am