In order for Pizza Club to really take off, we’re all going to have to pitch in, and I’m not just talking about recycling. I’m going to make a list here of things that I feel we could really use to give us a greater air of officiality. (Yes I just made that word up.)
- Official Pizza Club Business Cards
- Official Pizza Club Rating System
- Official Pizza Club Time Machine
- Naked Pictures of Bea Arthur
Now I don’t think this is too challenging, but I would like it if we could have had these for last month’s meeting– hence the time machine. I say, start with the first two, and we’ll work on the rest when we have time. The business cards, I have an idea, but I think they should simply have a picture of Pizza on them, perhaps the same one from the header, and then say, “You have been visited by a member of Pizza Club”, and then have the URL on it, which, if you’re forgotten is www.Pizza-Club.com.
For the rating system, Scooter and I plan on implementing an automatic system at some point, or at least he claims he would help me do it. I feel like we should rate an establishment on a number of items, but focus on the Pizza. Behold, another list!
So that should cover the Pizza. I’m thinking of using a numerical system, on a scale from 1 – 5 pizzas. This should allow us to use half pizzas, or slices, one to eight slices for each Pizza. I am also suggesting a few other criteria to rate an establishment on, but please, if you have any suggestions, I suggest that you suggest them.
- Beer (all around rating based on Price, Variety, Coldness)
- Seating (do they have comfy seats for fat people, IE: me)
- Ability to deal with Pizza Club (how well were we treated, have we achieved rock star status — I expect this to increase in time, as Pizza Club gains recognition.)
- Atmosphere (not so much the building, moreso how other patrons put up with our Club)
So post early, and post often. Let us know what we think.