Once again I call you to listen up, bitches.

Now, we can argue in and out whether or not I’ve actually written the recap for the last meeting, but really, only time will tell if I ever do.  I think what’s more important is that we look to the future, and not the past.  I have been given a suggestion, from Ms. Oriongirl, as to where we can take Pizza Club for our next adventure.  I have investigated the establishment, and it is indeed a place that we can go to and eat.

The name is Jakeeno’s.   Please visit the website.  A date has not yet been decided for September, so please state your preference as to Friday or Saturday, or which weekend will work.  Things I know, Friday the 8th is out, and Friday the 15th is out, but that’s as far as my memory goes.  As will all Pizza Club meetings, I will go by myself if I have to.  Hopefully you suckers can get it sorted out so that a Saturday would work, perhaps the 16th.  Put that on your pie and eat it.

9 comments for “Once again I call you to listen up, bitches.

1. Christopher Schulte
    September 4, 2006 at 9:37 pm

9th or 23rd would probably work for me, but not the 16th!

September 5, 2006 at 8:29 am

Let’s do it the 16th. Just kidding, I don’t even think the 16th works for me, I just want Schulte to cry.

But I’m definitely free on Friday nights and all Saturday nights (except probably the 16th), as long as I have advanced warning, because I may actually have plans again some day in the future.

But anyway, even though Jakeeno’s strikes me as an odd name, I would like to pre-order a Chicago Super. I like a lot of shit on my shit.

In other news, that one new pizza place downtown opened up. I forget the name, but I’m going to make Scooter go there with me to try it out. Or I’ll go alone. Either way the company will suck.

September 5, 2006 at 12:05 pm

15th, 16th, 22nd, 29th and 30th work for me, and Randi too as far as I know.

-A

September 5, 2006 at 2:52 pm

Phil,

We should do a downtown pizza-club members lunch! I’d go. :o)

Everyone,

As far as dates… how about the 22nd, 29th or 30th? Those all work for the Tava/Johnson faction.

September 6, 2006 at 6:28 am

A downtown Pizza Club Members lunch is a great idea, except we’ll have to find another spot because Scooter and I found out that Bambino’s sucks. I could probably write this up under a new topic, but Bambino’s doesn’t deserve it’s own headline. Basically the pizza was mediocre and the wait staff was…awkward. There was no chemistry between the staff members and no chemistry between the staff and the restaurant. Plus our waitor was a douche. So were the guys sitting next to us, one of whom apparently mastered tennis in 2 months. I’ll keep researching spots, though.

Anyways, yeah, the 22nd, 29th, and 30th work for the Whipps/Whipps/Ray faction.

I can’t wait to stick some [more] pizza down my gullet!

September 6, 2006 at 8:23 am

Blast! Downtown pizza club will be had. Just keep an eye out!

7. September 6, 2006 at 8:26 am

Doesn’t this all strike you as a bit off topic?

Anyway, who all could make it if it were the 22nd? (Schulte, you’ll be cancelling plans to make it to this one no matter what, just a heads up)

Also, I needs to get me some cheeseburger pizza some day soon, Phil, you know what time it is.

September 6, 2006 at 2:46 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Sorry, I’m just excited about Cheeseburger pizza and Downtown Pizza Club. Let’s do this, I’m a cashew.

Oh, and Erica played college football, pass it on.

September 8, 2006 at 9:06 am

I am going to rock you bitches so hard at guitar hero.