Pizza Club Shall Henceforth Be Referred To As “The Best Thing Ever.”

With that out of the way, I have some other news for you:

[10:42] turkeekow: maybe you should excessively anally plunder me

I hope you find that as disturbing as I did.

Needless to say, there is a Pizza Club meeting coming up.  Bring your fancy plans, and pants to match, as we’re going to have a rockin’ good time.  The place has already been established, the time is 5:30, and the game of much difficulty is Guitar Hero.  Please all buy this game and practice, or at least be ready to have your asses handed to you by Adro, who has asked to be only called by his true name, “Maestro.”  It’s a Friday, so be prompt, because working all day gives me a hunger you couldn’t believe, and if I have to eat your leg on the way because you’re late, you can’t complain, Phil.

15 comments for “Pizza Club Shall Henceforth Be Referred To As “The Best Thing Ever.”

September 12, 2006 at 10:08 am

Huzzah! Pink socks for everyone!

I will be there. Probably not promptly, but definitely before Scooter.

I don’t know about Guitar Hero, though. I haven’t been the same since the accident in Montreal on the ’92 tour. Damn pyrotechnic engineers don’t know what the hell they’re doing.

September 12, 2006 at 1:29 pm

What’s that Friday we agreed on again??

September 12, 2006 at 2:52 pm

September 22nd.

And how are you completely unphased by the discussion of anal plundering in an excessive tone?

4. Christopher Schulte
    September 12, 2006 at 8:37 pm

Do you people specifically plan PC days to maximize the chances that I can’t come? I mean, I can understand that tactic for others in the group (Phil), but I feel utterly betrayed that it would be used on me!

I’ll try to rearrange about 150 things on my schedule to make it. If I can’t, I will resign from the club in disgrace and frustration.

September 14, 2006 at 6:51 am

See, I only schedule appearances at Chippendale’s a week in advance at most, while most of my plans are made days and sometimes hours before they actually happen. This cuts down on the conflicts with Pizza Club and other male stripper gigs that I may be scheduled for.

In fact, awhile ago I turned down a stakeout with a hot chick just to be at Pizza Club. How sad is that!?!

Seriously though, why the hell did I do that? I mean, eventually I won the day and the girl, but what the hell is wrong with me?

6. Christopher Schulte
    September 14, 2006 at 7:55 am

> but what the hell is wrong with me?

Was that a rhetorical question, or are you looking for an exhaustive list? I can provide one, of course, only with full access to clinical diagnosis opinion(s) and other pertinent data related to your condition.

7. September 18, 2006 at 11:42 am

I hope you chumps are ready, cus PC is coming up quick, and I ain’t got time to dilly dally. With such an exciting event up the horizon, I find myself saddened to see this place not chirping with activity. Also, I just want to clear this up, but any time Phil says ‘hot chick,’ he’s talking about Scooter.

September 19, 2006 at 11:08 am

guitar hero.

’nuff said.

September 19, 2006 at 8:23 pm

So if I say, “I like when hot chicks blow me,” that means I like when Scooter blows me? Because that’s not true, its always a little awkward getting a BJ in the alley behind the office during lunch.

I can’t complain, though.

September 20, 2006 at 6:51 am

I told you not to say anything, what the crap is wrong with you. Also, Phil said Erica had sex with the entire football team, pass it on.

September 20, 2006 at 11:01 am

She did, but only in the butt.

September 21, 2006 at 2:25 pm

She did the football team in the butt?

13. erica
    September 21, 2006 at 7:25 pm

All of them. Ask the coach. He watched.

14. September 22, 2006 at 8:12 am

Is there anyone who can stand up to this challenge?!

[09:11] Adriano: i brought my guitar and memory card
    [09:11] Adriano: and extra shorts
    [09:12] Adriano: for the first guy who plays against me

September 22, 2006 at 10:59 am

HAHAHAAAA.. um. ew. Also bring a plastic bag because that shit (*grin*) is NOT staying in my house.