Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

Due to the fact that I was in the hospital with a little bit of a coma for the past few weeks, I have been unable to write about the previous, or plan the next Pizza Club adventure.  I see you have taken it upon yourselves to criticize me for my limited availability, but such is your impish ways.  Time is short however, and Pizza Needs must be met.

Lift up your voices.

We lift them up to you, Pizza.

It is right to give Pizza thanks and praise, and to tell me which of the following dates you can come to:

Friday, November 17th

Saturday, November 18th

Friday, November 24th

Saturday November 25th

A winner will be chosen, and a successor to October’s Pizza Club will be named!

Worst case scenario, I eat Pizza alone.  Well, that’s not necessarily worst.

Worst case scenario, only Phil shows up, and he spends the whole evening talking about Rachel Ray.

17 comments for “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

November 13, 2006 at 1:41 pm

I vote for Friday Nov 17th

2. November 13, 2006 at 1:44 pm

Could we get a little runoff vote going here?
    If you can only make it to one, only make it to one, but if you COULD make it to others, please put that down.

November 13, 2006 at 1:47 pm

I vote for Saturday 25th since Heather will be in town.

Followed by Friday 17th.

November 13, 2006 at 1:51 pm

I vote for not November 25th. And I vote that Scooter not be allowed to any more meetings because he ditched us last time, and now that I’ve experienced Pizza Club without him, well, its like sleeping with a black man — I just can’t go back.

I don’t think I have anything going on the 17th, so that probably works. And I promise not to talk about Rachael unless someone decides to insult her. Everyone, just leave Rachael and my phone alone and we’ll be cool…as long as Erica tells the random girl looking at me that I’m a doctor and gets her to schedule an appointment. And yes, I make house calls.

5. Randi
    November 13, 2006 at 1:55 pm

I vote for Saturday the 18th, followed by Friday the 24th (eventhough it is the day after Thanksgiving.)

November 13, 2006 at 1:59 pm

I think I work the 25th, which would be difficult to get out of. I believe I’m down for any of the other days, 17th being the best. If its on a Friday I can entertain you guys (or make you jealous) with my corny text messages to Smasher.

7. Randi
    November 13, 2006 at 2:25 pm

I guess I should be a little more specific and say that the 17th doesn’t work for me. The rest of the dates do, but the two above are my top choices. (And I KNOW the world revolves around me.)

November 13, 2006 at 3:06 pm

Julie and I will only be available the 17th and 18th. We will be out of town the 24th and the 25th seeing as how thats the two days after Thanksgiving.

November 13, 2006 at 3:11 pm

Friday the 24th or Saturday the 25th because we should have a Wii by then. But I can make any of the 4 dates.

November 13, 2006 at 3:12 pm

Maybe we should do the 18th so Scott, Julie and Randi can play, and then do a seperate “Wii night” on the 24th or 25th?

November 13, 2006 at 3:16 pm

The 18th works for me. And it seems like a lot of people can make that date. But I do not endorse and “Wiing” or whatever you speak of.

November 13, 2006 at 3:58 pm

Hee hee!

13. Randi
    November 14, 2006 at 8:29 am

18th is doable!

14. Kristi
    November 14, 2006 at 9:31 am

It looks like Josh and I will miss Pizza Club this time. We’ll be out of town for WI hunting and then Thanksgiving. Enjoy though without us!

15. Randi
    November 14, 2006 at 4:33 pm

Yay! Kristi found the hangout and left a posting!
    SAD! that neither of the weekends work, though. 🙁

November 15, 2006 at 10:45 am

It was still nice to see her.. if only for a moment. :o)

17. Matt
    November 18, 2006 at 6:18 pm

I heard about this pizza thing and I think I’ll be there.