Good Damn Luck

June will be upon us shortly, and though it’s busy as hell, I’d sure appreciate it if Pizza Club could pull together some members and meet up just once, keeping hope alive.  I feel like I’m not alone, but I’ve got no proof toward this.  Please let me know which day(s) you are available for in the coming month of June, and I’ll see if anything could possibly happen.  Right now the only openings are Saturday the 14th, Friday the 20th, or Saturday the 21st.  Let’s get this set quickly though, as it’s going to disappear in a hurry.

17 comments for “Good Damn Luck

May 27, 2008 at 4:10 pm

The 14th works best for us – the 21st is definitely a no go.

2. May 28, 2008 at 10:11 am

It’s looking like the 14th will work for most everyone…. any disapprovals of that?

3. alicia
    May 28, 2008 at 11:58 pm

the 14th is also best for me! 😀 worrrd son.

May 29, 2008 at 4:14 pm

SO SAY WE ALL

5. Deez
    May 31, 2008 at 11:51 am

The 20th or 21st would work best for us. We are going to South Dakota on the 14th so we can’t make it then. We’ll be there in spirit on the 14th….seriously we will haunt you all!

June 1, 2008 at 9:41 am

Well, now that my vacation is over I can finally get back to work. So the first thing I did was come here. The 14th works best for me, as I will be out of town the 19th through 21st. Might I suggest we find a good place before then? I would like to throw Latuff’s out there. I’m not sure how to spell it, but it’s on 55 (across the highway from West Medicine Lake Dr, a little bit west of 169). My uncle likes that place a lot, and he said they have great pizza. However, I’m not sure what the seating situation is like.

7. Julie
    June 1, 2008 at 7:14 pm

I saw that place recently and thought it might be a good pizza club locale as well.

8. June 2, 2008 at 9:05 am

Is it really any surprise that I’ve actually been there? I remember it being good thin crust style, old school insides, similar to the Fireside we went to a while back. I think it’s decent sized on the inside, because I think I was there with a sports team of some sort.
    It’s definitely somewhere to consider.

9. nater
    June 3, 2008 at 11:11 am

Saturdays work best for T-slice (works until 8:30 on Friday), but all the days are good otherwise.

10. V
    June 4, 2008 at 11:12 am

I can do the 14th. FYI- we are having a pubcrawl the night before starting at Bryant Lake Bowl 7pm. Let me know if you are interested in more details.

11. erica
    June 4, 2008 at 7:06 pm

i’m down for latuffs… i’m also suggesting Pair of Dice Pizza I just saw and add for. MAY be best pizza parlor name EVER.. I’m just saying. (http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/36505705/) Who can argue with $9 pizza!?

June 5, 2008 at 7:15 am

Thats almost as good as Disguise the Limit – a costume shop in litchfield

June 5, 2008 at 8:32 am

Does anyone here listen to the 93x Half Assed Morning Show? This morning they had a pizza eating competition. No biggie, right? WRONG. Apparently the pizzas they used were gigantic, which can be seen here:

Now I don’t know for sure where the pizzas were from, but I know some dude named Randy brought them in. So being the sleuth that I am I looked up Randy’s Pizza and found this place:

which serves enormous pizzas. This site looks familiar though and I’m not sure why. I’m not even sure if that is the place that provided for the competition. Anyways, just throwing it out there for you. During the competition it sounded like the pizza shop has some sort of challenge for a group (up to four, I believe) to eat the biggie, which sounds like a direct challenge to Pizza Club.

14. June 5, 2008 at 9:48 am

I believe that I’ve had Randy’s pizza, maybe once or twice. I remember it being pretty good, but it was via delivery only, so I’m not sure if they’ve got any sort of seating.

June 13, 2008 at 4:38 pm

You believe you’ve had a lot of pizza. You’re a conceited jerk, or possibly just fat.

16. V
    June 16, 2008 at 9:57 am

Latuff’s crust is good.

Toppings were toppings and cheese was chese. Didn’t taste anything unique about the sauce. In fact, I don’t remember the sauce at all. The diamond cut was different-fine. The serive was ass slow, which mad me angry.

June 25, 2008 at 11:05 am