Demands!

And this time, it’s not naked pictures of Bea Arthur.  I demand that you respond to this idea:

Pizza: of the self-made variety, this Saturday, the 22nd.

Movie: of the film variety, and none of Philtheo’s favorite theatres.  I am thinking about Clerks 2.

Both of these in the same night, can only be good for everyone involved.

Let me know what you think, and I’ll put in the order at the Pepperoni Factory.

25 comments for “Demands!

1. July 18, 2006 at 8:28 am

Dandy!!!

That means I can make it, by the way.

July 18, 2006 at 8:33 am

I’m down like a clown.

3. Kristi
    July 18, 2006 at 9:15 am

Sounds great. Josh and I can both make it! So how are we going about the make your own pizza? What should we bring?

4. July 18, 2006 at 9:16 am

I think we’ll have general ingredients for crust, and sauce, and a modest assortment of toppings, but if there’s anything in particular that you want, feel free to let us know, or bring some yourself!

July 18, 2006 at 9:24 am

Julie and I are down for some fresh home cooked pizza flava.

6. Mindy
    July 18, 2006 at 9:48 am

Oh my. Erica said I should post here if I wanted to play too.

I’m scared. Hold me?

M

7. July 18, 2006 at 9:50 am

It’s ok if it’s you’re first time. We’ll be gentle, for a while.

July 18, 2006 at 11:25 am

Randi and I are otherwise occupied with much, much cooler things.

9. July 18, 2006 at 12:05 pm

I know how much you loathe the proletariat, and their meager and dirty ways of cooking their own food.

10. Mindy
    July 18, 2006 at 2:02 pm

Drew says “Pizza Club is Greek for Orgy”

Is this true?

M

11. July 18, 2006 at 2:06 pm

I thought it was Latin for Butt Secks, but it’s pretty common knowledge that the Romans stole everything they knew from the Greeks.

12. Christopher Schulte
    July 18, 2006 at 3:22 pm

Sadly, I must, for the second time in a row, decline, but I can assure my fellow cohorts that my upcoming absence is not due to any feelings of animosity toward those who will be present, rather for reasons which must not be spoken of due to the confidential and quite personal nature of the assignment I have been given, and that those in higher positions who are most certainly monitoring my keystrokes (maybe even the pizza club website itself) will surely have me killed if any more information is divulged.

13. July 18, 2006 at 3:23 pm

Hmmm…. sounds pretty much like a copout!
    I expect you will make this up to Pizza Club somehow. (head)

14. July 19, 2006 at 8:42 am

How does everyone feel about a 10:00pm showing of Clerks 2 — at the Rosedale Crossroads theater? Should give us plenty of time for eating delicious Pizza, and get over there. If everyone is down, we can Fandango that shit, and I will prepare a link so we’re all on the same page. Let me know!

July 19, 2006 at 8:49 am

Yes! I will par-bake the crusts so that the cooking of the pizzas doesn’t take too long. And then we can all ride out to the movie together! Like a pizza-family.

16. Mindy
    July 19, 2006 at 9:30 am

Do I need to bring anything? Can I bring a Sindee? Beer? And what time would the official ‘start’ of the festivities begin?

17. Neko
    July 19, 2006 at 10:35 am

i’ve found your little secret. sounds delightful, and i think Sarah would be interested as well since we were planning on going to Clerks 2 anyway!

July 19, 2006 at 1:41 pm

The more the merrier! I’ll just need a rough count of who all is coming. Call me if you’re new to pizza club and RSVP on how many I can prepare for. Sounds like a whole crap ton of people this time! Yipee!

July 19, 2006 at 1:42 pm

Oh, and people can probably start showing up at 530/600 or so? I’d imagine cooking all these pizzas might take a while!!

20. July 19, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Also, feel free to bring beverages of adult nature or otherwise. We’ll have some, but there’s a lot of you coming, so we won’t say no. Pizza ingredients are covered, but if you feel like you have something special to bring, feel free. Toppings, or something like that, if you don’t think we’ll have it, then bring it.

We will be seeing Clerks 2 — 10:00PM show, at the Roseville Pavilion theater (map link)
    I highly suggest using fandango to buy tickets early
    (fandango)

It should be the first option on the list, but make sure, Roseville Pavilion – 10:00PM.

If you need directions to Pizza Club Headquarters, please send an email to IAMLOST@PIZZA-CLUB.COM.

21. July 19, 2006 at 2:17 pm

Erica, you are fired for breaking the rule of silence of Pizza Club. And “pra-bake” does not make sense. You are dumb.

Just kidding, do not hit me. (I cannot use single quotes for contractions.)

Scooter says you suck, though.

July 19, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Phil is correct, I did say you suck.

July 20, 2006 at 8:08 am

Well I think YOU guys suck. So there.

Plus, this isn’t the standard pizza club gathering. And these new people aren’t MEMBERS so much as GUESTS for this one time. :o)

24. Christopher Schulte
    July 23, 2006 at 12:17 am

So how did it go?

25. Mindy
    July 23, 2006 at 9:47 am

I just wanted to say thanks for letting us come be honorary pizza club guests! Good times were had by all!