O Captain, My Captain!

Hello there. This is not TJ. He is on “vacation.” I, for one, have always thought it necessary to do “work” before indulging oneself in vacation, but evidently our fine Pizza Club Captain feels that sitting around on the internet all day is a tiring chore. Furthermore, due undoubtedly to his x-treme physical and mental exhaustion, he failed to plant the seed of the August PC adventure before leaving. Because Pizza Club is the most important event in my life, bar none, I feel it necessary to pick up his captainnarial slack and attempt to get some sort of ball rolling on the topic of when. It just so happens that I know Testiclese will be out of town August 18-20 as well, and therefore we are left with only two suitable dates for our rendez-vous: August 26th and 27th.

Of course, I can not volunteer PC HQ as I do not reside there, so it will be necessary for Erica to chime in on wether either of these dates are suitable.

Sincerely,
Guy LeDouche

6 comments for “O Captain, My Captain!

1. Christopher Schulte
    August 9, 2006 at 2:30 pm

Where is he? How could our fearless leader leave the pizza club unwatched?

I’ll probably be out of town that weekend, and in fact the only day for me is now on Fridays. But with all the heat I don’t even leave the house anymore, so it doesn’t matter which day you pick.

2. August 10, 2006 at 9:10 am

I agree with Schulte, only Fridays work for me. And please don’t assume anything because Schulte and I are busy on the same days, it could be purely coincidental. But yeah, I’m busy on the 19th, 26th, and 27th, so those don’t work so well.

3. Christopher Schulte
    August 10, 2006 at 10:24 pm

Nice going, bud. They might not have made the association were it not for your awful lack of any sensible forethought and blatant disregard for the many lives you just ruined.

Even so, I will probably claim culpable ignorance when the SHTF.

I don’t know what I’m talking about; please disregard the preceding comments. They in fact do not refer to any real life circumstances and any incidental likeness to real situations is purely coincidental and should not be taken as endorsement of any particular political or religious organization. If you received this message in error please destroy all copies and inform the sender immediately. Limit two per order… no rain checks, please.

August 11, 2006 at 8:39 am

The problem is, Schulte, we all know full well that you don’t have a “life” and, therefore, your tepid excuses are empty. If you don’t want to go to PC, just quit man. There’s no shame.

August 13, 2006 at 3:23 pm

What the crap. Your failure to commit makes me wonder about your true feelings for pizza.

Either way, Julie and I should be free most of the time, except this Friday.

6. August 17, 2006 at 8:30 am

Perhaps we should consider the 25th of August. I have decided that this is when the Club shall meet. I will be there, noggins to any of you who can’t make it. I will decide on where it shall occur later, in the official write up.