When Success is Delicious.

The day has come and gone, but the Pizza lives on.

Pizza Club has once again met, and comes away victorious. We got a hot tip on a fantastic Pizza Joint, Jakeeno’s. The name was found to be confusing, and a little frightening, as Phil wet his pants twice. Thanks for keeping that between you and your Huggies, Phil.

The evening started off as normal, people arrived, salutations and libations were shared. The rocking started off quickly, and two guitars were plugged in, and several people were shamed. The specifics are not necessary, sufficed to say that Adro sleeps with his Guitar Hero controller. We wasted no time in playing the crap out of a couple games, and then heading off to Jakeeno’s.

It was quickly dark, and Phil and I took the back way. I mean, we took the back way to Jakeeno’s. Arriving before the rest of the Club, we went in to secure some seating. I offer up the following exchange between myself and our waitress.

Me: Hello, we’ve got a party of six to eight coming in, would it be possible to maybe push some tables together?

Waitress: No.

Me:

Waitress: No.

Me:

Waitress: Ok as long as you quit crying and never speak to me directly.

So we got our tables, and everyone else arrived, and began to squabble over what kind of Pizza to order, and how much only one person actually like saurkraut. Two Pizzas, one with a bunch of meats and vegetables, I believe it was called Chicago something or other, and a Hawaiian. Also, you know we had to get down on some garlic cheese bread!

The Pizza came pretty quickly, as did a large amount of lip from our waitress. It was all in good fun though, and up to this point, she has had the best rapport when needing to deal with a bunch of ne’er do wells, those that make up the membership of Our Club.

The Pizza was of the thin crust variety, not unlike a number of different places we had visited. I found it to be delightful. The only issue I can come up with was that on the Chicago Pizza, the toppings were prone to get pulled off with the cheese, as they were quite bountiful. This is one of the good types of issues, although it’s all too common for someone to steal toppings from another’s piece. I did not witness anything of this nature, but it probably happened to someone else.

There were no beverages of the adult variety ordered, mostly because I had to drive. The soda however, was in season, and came to those who know how to drink it in pitcher form.

We completed our mission of no piece left behind, and no leftovers were brought home. It’s up for debate as to whether or not that’s a good thing.

We retired to the Headquarters, and the most Premium of drinks were shared. There were two new video games tested out, and both of them were pretty terrible. TMNT Mutant Melee lacked the action you would expect from such a title, and Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddlers Green lacked any sort of playable game. Fortunately, there were plenty of games to take up our time, and if almost everyone aside from Adro and myself hadn’t left early, they would have been played by everyone late into the evening. As it turns out, Adro and I beat each other senseless for several hours. All in good fun of course.

And so, I put the closing chapter on another meeting of Pizza Club. What can come next? Who shall know!

16 comments for “When Success is Delicious.

September 26, 2006 at 10:12 am

All I have to say is that I hope the waitress from Jakeeno’s is checking out the new poll about what an amazing lover I am, because then she’ll know what she is missing. I fell in love the moment she opened her mouth and put TJ in his damn place.

But, as usual, my “friends” ruined things for me. You guys made it too obvious, what with yelling my name everytime she got within 5 feet of our table. You guys disrupted my delicious vibe, and I’ll never forgive you for keeping me from the girl I was destined to be with.

Assholes.

The pizza was good though, not my favorite, but still good. The games were fun to watch, but I suck at videogames, so I pretty much just gave up (as with life). The Premium was, as always, delicious.

Thank you everyone for a fun (but afterwards lonely) night.

Assholes.

September 26, 2006 at 10:47 am

Um. Phil has a vibe? Hahahaha.. Ohh. I bet you’ll tell me you have GAME next. LOL, ROFLCOPTER.

And, you bitches can’t stop me from getting the ‘kraut eventually. You’ll see. All toppings must be tested equally!

In closing, Premium blows.

September 26, 2006 at 11:10 am

Alright, I may not have a vibe or game, but I do know that I have two votes in the “Best Lover” poll, and I haven’t voted yet. I also know that people (mostly women) have dreams about me, people outside AND inside of Pizza Club members. Even though all of those people are in serious relationships and nothing will ever happen with them (with, hopefully, the exception of the one I’m after now), you cannot deny the facts.

In closing, ‘kraut is good, but Premium rocks.

September 29, 2006 at 12:41 pm

Ummm, I’m sorry if I offended or pissed anyone off with that previous post, but I was just joking around (for the most part). I feel like I made things awkward because no one is posting any more. I’m sorry, I would feel like I disgraced Pizza Club, but you knew what you were getting into when you invited me to join.

5. September 29, 2006 at 12:52 pm

I think maybe people are just scared to post because they think you’re funnier than they are, and they don’t want to get one up’d like mario from you. I however, have known you for more than five minutes, and am certain that this is not the case. Any time you say something funny, it’s completely on accident, and in truth, you’re a deadly serious man, a man who does not joke around. You just don’t want everyone to know your secret, that your humor lies in the fact that you’re a robot, like Data from ST:TNG.

September 29, 2006 at 2:20 pm

Or maybe we’re ALL JUST BUSY WITH OUR LIVES! Sheish. Can’t a girl get some work done for once without getting interupted. I mean, Hookering is hard work. I can’t just roll over and be like “Hold that thought, I need to post on pizza-club.”

If anything is offensive, it’s the insistance that Premium isn’t crappy beer. Now, that, my friend is something that hurts me. Deeply.

7. September 29, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Premium is what beer drinkers drink when they don’t want to share their beer with Erica.

October 2, 2006 at 1:33 pm

I have no problem with that. Pass me a Stella.

October 3, 2006 at 10:33 am

I like living the Highlife.

10. Randi
    October 3, 2006 at 3:37 pm

Hi,
    I haven’t posted anything on this site yet, but the the beer lured me in. Highlife is NASTY!
    Thanks, bye!

11. October 3, 2006 at 3:51 pm

The last slice of Pizza.
    Go on, take it.
    Now you’re living the High Life.

October 4, 2006 at 12:46 pm

The champagne of swill.

October 4, 2006 at 1:05 pm

Your marital arguments should probably not spill out into pizza club.

14. Randi
    October 4, 2006 at 2:49 pm

Erica and I can go drink the good stuff. There will be pleanty of swill for you.

15. October 4, 2006 at 3:14 pm

I’m pretty sure this is Pizza Club, and not Bitch About What Beer I Drink Club.

October 6, 2006 at 6:59 am

I’m pretty sure I stopped caring once I saw the name “Erica”.