14 comments for “Pizza Club Chicago?

May 29, 2007 at 8:49 am

I don’t think I can make it- I’ve already got roadtrips to Milwaukee and Madison in August for ultimate tourneys.

2. erica
    May 29, 2007 at 3:01 pm

Well the date can still be changed if need be. I rather have it over a holiday weekend if possible — to save on vacation time. Possible date changes? Anyone?

3. Stevildo
    May 31, 2007 at 8:49 am

Well, I’m interested. I don’t see why I wouldn’t be able to do it. But I demand I share a room with Philtheo.

June 1, 2007 at 2:37 pm

I’m honored, but I thought I was going to get to stay with TJ and Erica if I went.

You may want to look into a king-size bed, because I don’t think we can all fit on a queen.

I don’t even know if I can go, anyways.

5. Alicia
    June 2, 2007 at 7:38 pm

Oh i will be there. 🙂

Time has already been taken off.

6. Chris
    June 2, 2007 at 8:27 pm

Nikki and I are in! I just figured out that I should be back from Ireland by 8/17, so it should work!

BTW, I’m not coming unless the entire club sleeps in 1 single king bed. 😛

June 6, 2007 at 9:07 am

I’m definitely out.

8. erica
    June 8, 2007 at 8:01 am

OMG.

Check it out. I’m going. Who’s in?

The Format
    Sep 1 2007 6:00P
    The Vic Chicago, Illinois

Also, I’m going to make reservations for the Travelodge at Hotels.com.
    It’s right on the block where I used to go to school and the Thai
    restaurant I used to work at is below. Double room are only $159.
    Steve you can share a bed with my sister if you want! Or get your own
    room? What do you think?

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?searchID=AC102642-F123-5B91-1302-9B79E7697B41&searchMtmPropertySupplierId=&sortBy=PROXIMITY&CIMonth=8&allPropertyTypesSelected=true&CODay=3&COMonth=9&TSRC=1&CIYear=2007&COYear=2007&propertyIdsToCompareString=&destination=0a76bcac-47c9-49d9-8f2d-b164a6e568d4|a4612550-4076-4a1a-b92d-11868a13f267|Chicago, IL, USA|1&mtnHotelID=286100&numrooms=1&roomOccupancyString=1||3|0|0&PSRC=OT2&usertypedcity=&paging=1&alternateSell=&searchType=&newLandmarkDestID=f9d9e1b4-7191-4e1d-8751-7882cde90d44&priceRangeKey=1&CIDay=31

9. erica
    June 8, 2007 at 8:02 am

oops —

try this.

10. Sarah
    June 11, 2007 at 10:30 am

I’m a maybe. I can’t take any time off (honeymoon is coming) but I miss Chicago like crazy-go-nuts.

11. Drew & Mindy
    June 22, 2007 at 8:37 pm

Plane Tickets – CHECK
    Hotel Room (W City Center… bow chicka wow wow!) – CHECK
    Concert Ticket – CHECK
    Running buck wild around chicago – PRICELESS

We’re *SO* there.

12. August 12, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Pizza Party has many features to make ordering pizza easy:

Can order pizza with only a few keystrokes.
    Can save pizza preferences.
    Can use batch files for ordering many pizzas.
    Has easy to use flags for ordering different toppings.
    Runs on most UNIX-like operating systems.
    Supports most currently popular topings like “mushrooms”, and “pepperoni”!
    Unattended / background operation.